"KA-BLOG" says the comic book icon by dedios.expo Please post your comments at the chat box located at the bottom of my blog. You can click the +1 button below an article to make its ratings higher Thanks! :D

Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2011

My First!!!

Wow it's my first time to write a blog and I really don't know where to start. :D Maybe i should start writing a blog about myself doing this project. :D Yep it is a project and I am required to this so i should get typing more and more and more. :D

I was shocked when my prof told the class that we need to make a blog and write about something. I was shocked because I am really not good in writing. I only do simple essays and articles when I write for my grades sake. As my prof said to me, I have the right idea but only a safe one. :D For example, I only write sentences about animals or things that I see and in that sentence I only describe them in the simplest way to make sure I am writing a correct paragraph. I'm not the kind of person that loves to write and read but i think writing article including in this blog can help me furnish my skills in writing and communicating as well. What motivates me is my grades because if I don't do this, of course I'll fail in my class. :D I also heard that being a good blogger can earn me money. When I heard that I told to myself that, "I want that, I want money and I wanna be good in writing. HAHAHA!" :DD Well that's a double whammy for me. I earn money and at thesame time, I achieve more experience everytime  i will write an article. :D I wanted to exercise my brain in these kinds of activities. One of the reasons is I am a mass communication student and I should have the skill in writing because it is badly needed in our major classes. I can  also use it in the future when I start to work. Also, I can make blogging as my past time, just to share my ideas to all the people who would give a minute to read my article. I know what I'm writing now is not that good, but I believe that if I work on this skill, maybe more people would appreciate my works and that I think would made me proud of myself. :D Well, if that is I pursue blogging. I wish I would because I'm a lazy guy but I want to excel on things so I could boost my self-esteem and i hope blogging could be one of the things that I can excel and be proud of in the future, my future. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento